Looking for an inspirational high impact marketing job in Food?
Can you contribute to a better world by making Sofine® the preferred brand of choice?
SoFine Foods is an innovative social enterprise with a mission: creating delicious food today, for a better world tomorrow”. People, Planet and Profit are the key pillars of our company. We develop and prepare tasteful food from pulses and vegetables. Plant-based food people love to eat, friendly for your health, animals and the planet. We offer a wide variety of delicious plant based tofu, fish-, cheese- and meat-like products for different groups of consumers.
Our journey started 50 years ago and since 2014 our company is growing double digit. We are continuously investing in our production capabilities as well as in our team. We are committed to satisfy the needs of customers and consumers (across Europe) every day in an innovative, sustainable and efficient way. And above all to make you love our food today, for a better world tomorrow.
We are now looking for a:
Senior Product Manager
As Senior Product Manager you will play a key role within our team to achieve our ambitions. You will deliver an important contribution in growing our international Sofine® branded business. Making a significant impact by building our brand position and portfolio in the cheese/dairy category. On one hand by developing the brand category & portfolio strategy as part of the overall Sofine® marketing ambitions. On the other hand, driven by developing – together with our innovation team – the right products & concepts meeting the specific demands of consumers across Europe.
To be successful in this role you are/have:
- Passionate about food and working in a social enterprise.
- Someone with a strong can do attitude, an energetic and enthusiastic colleague; a quick learner that enjoys to be challenged and thrives in a fast paced environment.
- A structured personality, stress tolerant and able to drive discipline in everyday business management.
- Academic/higher education preferably in business or a similar course of study;
- At least five years of experience in a (senior) marketing role;
- At least two years of experience in the food industry; preferably cheese/dairy.
- A proven track record of successful project management; capable of turning strategy into action; meeting deadlines.
- Experience in working with and within international, multicultural teams;
- Result-oriented, organizational sensitive, committed and empathic;
- Persuasive skills and lead by example:
- Contribute to cross-functional collaboration.
- Language skills: fluent in Dutch and English both written and oral. Preferably German (oral).
- Other skills: Proficiency in MS word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential.
What we offer:
A challenging role in an informal and fast growing innovative company. An opportunity to make the difference. A next step in your career to use and develop your talents, knowledge and experience in a high impact manner. To contribute to a friendlier world, where people enjoy to eat plant-based food.
Employment conditions and location
The remuneration for this role is in line with the level of the position. SoFine Foods is based in Landgraaf in the South of the Netherlands, close to Belgium and Germany.
Does this challenge interest you?
Please submit your letter of motivation and CV to Nicky Villain via HR@sofine.eu.